Skip to main content

Featured

RELAY

RELAY A relay is like a switch that can be controlled electronically. Relays are very simple devices and can be used to control devices with higher loads(Like AC controlled devices and devices that require heavy voltages to operate). Relay modules can be used mainly in IOT projects and home automation. Relays can be used to make useful hobby projects.  A two channel relay. *Dealing with high voltages may cause injuries or even death, please use relays with utmost care. Working of Relays. Relays work like electromagnets, when a voltage is applied the coil,  the coil gets charged and acts like an electromagnet and moves the switch to the desired position. In simple terms, relays act as magnets when a signal is applied or removed. Basic circuit of a relay Connections. +5V of Arduino-  5V of relay module. GND of Arduino- GND of relay module. Pin no. 8 of Arduino- In1 of relay module. Basic connection of a relay module CODE void setup() { pinMode(8, OUTPUT); } void loop() { digitalWrite(8,

FOR THE TECHIES, BY THE TECHIES.

FOR THE TECHIES, BY THE TECHIES.

Hello everyone, I know that this post is not inclined much towards anything my site is about, but I just wanted to address some things that beginners my age (mostly in India) should do to fuel their passion of making even after being pressurized about their age and the different factors leading to their fear to start. For any family the things that matter are good marks in your exams and a steady salary to keep you going after a certain age. For some of us, it might as well be true.

Well, now that we have grown up and had the caliber to make our own decisions, we have to decide what we truly love, what we do that makes us lose track of our time, what drives us, for what we can and are ready to sacrifice our sleep. I know the pressures all the science students face(yes, I am a science student too), I was discouraged by myself that I can be nothing without a degree. A part of why I started a blog is because I love coding and making new things, even if you call me at 3 A.M. in the morning and ask me for help regarding a project I will try to help you, I wouldn't mind helping you even if you were the worst enemy of mine. All I want to tell is a degree or no degree I will still be a robotics engineer at heart and a full-time maker and inventor.

If you think you have any idea that can be published or even a suggestion please do mail me or leave a comment. I am a maker and would love to help any other maker come up. This therapy is the only therapy I need and this is my only main work. Beginners please don't fall under any pressure and always remember that you can do, make, create, or invent anything you want and I will always be there for help. From resistors to places of purchase, I will try to guide you and to help you people get the best experience of robotics and making, I won't monetize the site till I reach 10000 views.

If you have any idea just toss it to me and we will work on it together. At last, I would like to say that this site is for the ones who love tech(doesn't matter what kind) and it will be true to its promises.
For the site is indeed for the techies who are invisible because of the pressure they are under and the decisions they have taken. I salute every techie trying to make his life in India and other countries as well.

Comments

Popular Posts